Monday, September 28, 2009

The 3-Way: Little Black Dress Edition

The Dress:

Dress from Modcloth.com for $58.00 CAD

For this edition of `The Three Way` I picked a simple, sheer v-neck black dress from Modcloth.

Day:

Sweater & Dress from Modcloth.com, Scarf from Forever 21, Boots from Heels.com

I went for a sort of boho-chic look here.  I just love the coral and mustard shades together.  I think it`s really fresh and adds some  much needed color to the LBD.

Work:

Dress from Modcloth, Sweater from Forever 21, Flats from Heels.com, Necklace from Betsey Johnson, Bag from Banana Republic

Working in an office doesn`t have to be boring.  Dress up your LBD with some fun accessiories and a low heel.  Cardigans are an office staple (for me anyway) I`m typically either too hot or too cold.  It`s nice to layer, without looking frumpy.

Night:

Dress from Modcloth.com, Clutch and Earrings from Forever 21, Pumps from Aldo

Most people think that night looks should involve bright colors, too much makeup and not enough clothing.  I love this look.  The platforms are sky-high and totally fun for a night out, but in a nice neutral tone.  I kept all of the accesories neutral and mixed a few different patterns.  I think the overall effect is classy and stylish.

14 comments:

  1. I like the sweater in the 2nd look. Very cute feature :) I look forward to the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you mixed and matched the LBD with different shoes and accessories. A little black dress is definitely a must-have in any woman's wardrobe. It's so versatile, you can wear it to the office or even to a girls' night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another useful post. You keep churning out some good info!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts, and will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Post!!!
    I think its awesome black dress with black coat looking beautiful, I like it so much keep posting...
    Thanks for sharing!!!

    Sexy Costumes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Silver Jewellery creations are amazing invention for world. I like you post for jewelry here. If you have more information about topic please email me.

    Santosh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm personally a big fan of lipglossandlingerie blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete