Saturday, September 19, 2009

Product Review: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin


I'll be honest, the idea of eyeshadow priming is completely new to me.  When I purchased Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin from Sephora.com ($17) I was more than excited to try it out.  It promises to make your eyeshadow stay put longer, and give you  "creaseless" coverage.  I admit, it certainly did deliver.  It's a light sparkling champagne color which is really great if you have pale skin like I do.  It acts as a sort of highlighter for your face and is really great on it's own as a shimmery shadow.  However,  I find that Sin, has a tendency to steal the show--no matter what you put over top of it, it seems to over-power the shadow, making it pretty much useless as a "primer". All in all, it's a great product and I totally recommend it for a night on the town.  I'll be buying the original primer from urban decay and trying it out soon.  Review soon to follow!!

What do you think of Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion?
Let me know in the comments below.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment